Tempest Thermal Balaclava – Herringbone
Tailored to tackle the most frigid days with finesse, embrace complete head-to-weather protection. Enveloping your visage, Polartec® Microfleece lends a cozy embrace, while the head is swathed in luxuriously brushed Sorbtek® fabric for an indulgent feel. The ECO-DWR outer shell brings its weather-repelling charm to the equation, complemented by the outstanding UPF 50+ safeguard against sun’s rays. Meticulously designed, the balaclava offers ergonomic coverage, hugging the contours of your face and neck in a harmonious embrace.
• Made from Recycled Plastic Bottles using Repreve® Recycled Fiber
• Sorbtek® Advanced Moisture Wicking – Wicks up to 3 times faster
• Polartec® Microfleece™ Lining: Fine, Cozy, Warm, Fluffy
• Ergo-Phit 2.0 strategically contoured for better coverage
• Anti-Phunk Odor Control to keep headband fresher, longer
• PFC-FREE BioBased ECO DWR – Water Repellant, Freeze Resistant
• MAX Wicking – Mesh lining to keep you dry, cool, and comfortable
• UPF 50+ Sun Protection – blocks 98% of UVA & UVB Rays
• Fabric Content: 92% Recycled Polyester / 8% Spandex
• Manufactured in the USA with USA-Milled Fabric – 100% USA Made
• Size: OSFM because the fabric we use has incredible stretch!