Kombu Convertible Balaclava – Bark
Bearing the moniker of its hybrid design featuring a mesh-lined front face panel with Sorbtek® advanced moisture wicking and an Eco-Friendly DWR treated shell to repel water and resist freezing. The Hybrid Converible Balaclava is a Ninjaesque full face coverage mask and packed with technology. It’s convertible ‘hinged’ construction allows easy adjustment and ability to wear with the top down. Ergonomically contoured around the nose and neckline to provide ultimate coverage.
• Made from Recycled Plastic Bottles using Repreve® Recycled Fiber
• Mesh-Lined face panel for added protection and warmth
• Ergo-Phit 2.0 strategically contoured Neckline and Noseline for better coverage
• Anti-Phunk Odor Control to keep headband fresher, longer
• PFC-FREE BioBased ECO DWR – Water Repellant, Freeze Resistant
• MAX Wicking – Mesh lining to keep you dry, cool, and comfortable
• UPF 50+ Sun Protection – blocks 98% of UVA & UVB Rays
• Fabric Content: 92% Recycled Polyester / 8% Spandex
• Manufactured in the USA with USA-Milled Fabric – 100% USA Made
• Size: OSFM because the fabric we use has incredible stretch!
More from this collection
Ratings & Reviews
Best balaclava on the market. The hinged mask makes it easy to keep out of the way when you want to breath, or cover up when your face is cold. Plus the Colorado flag version is just flat out sick.
Super sick mask. insanely comfortable, amazing fused fit. doesn’t freeze or get super wet. would definitely recommend copping one… it helps the planet🤷♂️🤷♂️