We are looking for an experienced Computer-Guided Cutting Technician to Set-Up, Maintain, and Operate a laser cutting machine. The ideal candidate will have experience with the operation of CNC Laser machines, preferably cutting fabric/textiles. This position is to work part-time during 2nd shift – somewhat flexible starting time.
Candidates with a minimum of 2+ years of experience with a CNC laser will immediately move to the top of the list.
Perform all assigned laser operations, including but not limited to
Following startup and shutdown procedures for the laser cutter
Follow all safety procedures and report any possible safety issues to the supervisor
Cleaning and changing lenses and nozzle bits
Ensure all preventative maintenance is performed in accordance with maintenance schedule
Loading and management of material
Sorting and organizing of cut pieces
Inspecting parts to ensure adherence to tolerances
Detects and report any defective product being produced or already produced
Understand and enforce laser safety rules and regulations
Capable of performing part setups and inspection
Detail Oriented, Flexible, Organized, and Creative.
Able to work autonomously
Accountability and responsible
Experience with computer cutting software and CAD software.
Experienced reviewing and interpreting photos of the cutting table and CAD layouts.
Able to stand and walk for duration of shift.
Able to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
Comfortable working in a loud environment while utilizing proper PPE.
Reliable transportation and excellent attendance are required.
Previous experience operating CNC laser with conveyor table is preferred.
Starting wage – $15-20 an hour.
Schedule – Monday-Friday, 4-hour shift.
Start time – flexible between 3:30pm – 6:00pm
Phunkshun Wear is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phunkshun Wear does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.
Phunkshun Wear, a leader in sustainable and domestically manufactured outdoor gear, is growing and looking for an exceptional individual to join our team.
We’re looking for an outdoor enthusiast to fill the role of Sales & Marketing Intern for our Phunkshun Wear and Mellivora brands in Denver, Colorado. You’ll play an essential role in the planning and execution of our e-commerce/omni-channel sales and marketing plans, create seasonal campaigns, assist with trade-show planning and execution, manage incoming business development, and work with design, sales, marketing, and executive management to achieve these goals. Special interest and keenness on Digital, E-commerce and In-Person sales and marketing is desired since it will be essential to our success today and tomorrow. The internship experience will provide you a better understanding of the connection between sales, marketing, and the pivotal role digital solutions play in supporting the in-person experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
• An opportunity to build a career with sustainability focused, outdoor and activewear brands that lives by our values.
• A diverse, dynamic environment of smart, inspiring people.
• A fun, creative, modern casual dress culture.
ABOUT THE JOB
Start date: August/September, for 6-12 months.
Schedule: Flexible, 20 +/- hours per week, weekends/extra hours as needed per event schedule
Pay rate: $20
You’ll support Sales and Marketing with different tasks including:
• You’ll assist with in-person activations with retailers, at expos, festivals, and at trade fairs
• You’ll maintain stock, storage space and samples and expo/trade-show infrastructure
• You’ll support on shipments (PR, marketing and merchandising, shipments and documents)
• You’ll update and maintain product catalogs within digital sales channels
• You’ll create campaigns and update digital platforms for product launches and marketing initiatives
• You’ll develop promotional emails, and other marketing collateral
• You’ll manage incoming sales inquiries and specialty channel categories
• You’ll coordinate between customers and our design department to create custom artwork
• Maintain e-commerce website, sales channels, APIs, and systems for internal and external users.
• Seeking Bachelors or Masters in Digital Marketing, Sales Management, Business, or related studies.
• You understand digital media and online environments – experience with e-commerce, omnichannel, or digital marketplaces is a plus.
• You’re at ease with data information and you can present it in different ways.
• You enjoy working in a team but also comfortable to work freely.
• You’re fluent in English across both written and spoken communication – Spanish or French are a plus.
• You have a hands-on mentality and you could describe yourself as someone who is willing to suggest improvements, prioritize well your tasks while keeping a helicopter view.
• Proficient with computer office applications (e-mail, excel, word)
• Experience with digital sales and marketing
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Familiarity with Shopify or other Ecommerce software a plus
• Highly organized, efficient, and reliable
• Detail oriented, self-starter, able to work autonomously when required
• Able to travel for work when required
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.